Property Q&A in Jacksonville>Question Details

Donald Carter, Home Buyer in Jacksonville North E...

Can you show more pictures of this property, master bed room and other rooms upstairs? How much land does this home sit on?

Asked by Donald Carter, Jacksonville North Estates, Jacksonville, FL Sun May 2, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3010141915-153-River-Winding-…

Answers

2
Donald,
To answer your question about the land, this home is located on 0.81 acres. The floor plans call for roughly 2535 heated sqaure feet, 4 bedroom, 2.5 baths, and a 2 car garage. All the bedrooms are located upstairs, and I can provide you with the measurements of each room in addition to the pictures if you would like. I am a local agent working here in Jacksonville and if you would send me an email with your information I would be more then happy to send you some more pictures of the home and property. I can go there and take pictures if you would like, or I can personnaly show you around the home if you are here in the area. I offer exclusive buyers representation at no charge to you and would love to show you this home and other homes listed in the area that meet your needs and requirements. Thanks for your time.
Robert Smith
Century 21 American Properties, Inc.
910-382-0282
robert.smith2@century21.com
Hi Donald-

If you would like to email me your email address, I will send you the full listing detail along with other similar properties. Also, feel free to email me any other questions you have about any property on the market!

Cythia LaCorte
cynlacorte@hotmail.com