Property Q&A in Kailua Kona>Question Details

David Hall, Home Buyer in Lake Elsinore, CA

Can you send me more info on this property? (76-6329 Kaheiau Street, KK 96740

Asked by David Hall, Lake Elsinore, CA Tue Mar 8, 2011

would like to see inside pics
would like to see a reduced floor plan
any problems with this property?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3044362586-76-6329-Kaheiau-St…

Answers

5
Copyright 2011 by Hawaii Information Service

MLS DATA
MLS # Tp Sub Own St DOM Taxkey Tnr Price Location Land area Details Listed by
238051 CND AT CPR A 117 3-7-5-21-39-39 FS $99,000 Kona Shores #139 686 #139 2/1.00 Barbara M Wiedner - RA / Summers Realty

This information has been supplied by third parties and has not been independently verified by Hawaii Information Service and is, therefore, not guaranteed.

Aloha David,

Thanks for your interest in my listing at Kona Shores.

This is a Fee Simple property.

The maintenance/ HOA fees are $536 per month.
This includes insurance of the exterior of the property, maintenance of the property-the building, parking lot,
pool, BBQ area and grounds. It also includes basic cable, water, sewer, trash removal and gas (for range).

This complex has solar water heaters which is a big saving on the electric bill. ( Each unit has it's own electric meter)

Unit #139 is a ground floor unit. It has one assigned parking space.
There is guest parking for day use and addtional parking on Alii Dr.

The property is located at 75-6008 Alii Dr, Kailua-Kona.

Please contact me with any questions

Mahalo Nui Loa
Barbara Wiedner, RA
Summers Realty
808-635-2593
I would love to help you. I can get you old pictures and new ones. Please email me at luvislandlivin@gmail.com so that I may email you that information direct. I noticed your zip code! I was born in Silverthorn! I grew up on Dillon Valley lake. My dad was a fireman & worked for IMAX & my mom worked in Brekenridge. Ohhhh the good memories:) but I live in Hawaii now... Don't think I'm going back. It's a lot of info, so I would have to send it direct and the site does not post your contact info.
Tracy Adams. RS
808-640-4536
Island Land Company
Aloha David,

It's Jana Troute again. My apologies! I wasn't paying attention and thought I had received an inquiry of my listing. Please disregard my previous response. I can't delete it so I'm hoping to make amends with this message. I did look up the property you are interested in and looked back over it's history to see if there were any interior photos previously posted on MLS. Unfortunately there are none. Komohana is a nice neighborhood with close proximity to town and beaches. It's a home worth investigating if you are thinking of moving to Kona.
Aloha David,

I'm the listing agent for this property. It's a beautiful home with sunsets all year long. I don't have a floor plan for you but the 3rd bedroom is downstairs. It's quite large and was used as a den/office. Upstairs is the main living area to take advantage of the view. All rooms upstairs enjoy the ocean/coastline views. There are Koa floors and cherry cabinets with granite counter tops throughout. Keauhou Estates is a gated community and a premier neighborhood in Kona.

I don't know of any problems with the property. You can go to clarkhawaii.com and enter the MLS #234906 to see photos. Let me know if you have any more questions. jtroute@hawaii.rr.com
Hi David,

Are you currently working with a buyer's agent? If not, I would be happy to try to assist you with your questions. Please contact me at 808 443-6564 or by email at choskins@clarkhawaii.com and either I or one of our Kona agents will do our best to answer your questions.

With aloha,

Cynthia