Property Q&A in Westfield>Question Details

Mark Gordon, Home Buyer in Westfield, NJ

Can you send me contact info for the listing agent on this FC? Thank you.

Asked by Mark Gordon, Westfield, NJ Sun Mar 28, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2008551997--Grove-St-Westf…

Answers

4
Hi Marc- I know it is exciting...

This house is probably not 75,000 especially in Westfield.

This is a "lis pendens" posted by realty trac, which is pretty bogus. Realty Trac posts these the minute a notice is sent out by a bank on a proeprty that is late. This may never become a foreclosure or may never be listed.

This is a great hook by realty trac to get you to join their monthly hit your credit card member accounts. Can you imagine how much they make?
MArk,

I just checked the MLS. This house is NOT currently listed, nor has it been listed recently, with any agency. RealtyTrak is a company that posts lis pendens and foreclosures from public records onto Trulia.

If you are interested in the property I can get the information for you.
Hi Mark,

Just to add to the answers. The 75,000 may just be an equity line or part of two loans. If you need more assistance please let me know. 908-494-7178
Mark,

I both live and work in Westfield and know the town and schools well.

This property is not listed on the MLS that serves our area. I would be
happy to assist you with other properties in town that are actively on the market.

There is a tremendous range in prices in Westfield, from the mid-$100s up to several $Million.
We have single-family homes starting in the $300s; there are also some Coops/Condos/Duplexes
that are priced lower. In Westfield, a lot depends upon size, location, condition.

Pleae contact me for additional information.

Marilyn Holda-Fleck
Prudential New Jersey Properties - Westfield
mholdafleck@comcast.net