Property Q&A in Whittier>Question Details

marnyrenteria, Home Buyer in Whittier, CA

Can you send interior and/or backyard photos? Thanks!

Asked by marnyrenteria, Whittier, CA Fri Aug 24, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3068219642-7705-Bowen-Dr-Whit…

Answers

2
I don't have any picture of the property you're referring to on the link is not my listing, but I'd be glad to show the house... Although, I would need to make sure you are pre-qualified for a home loan, if you are interested in buying/looking for houses in Whittier.
Feel free to Call me (or text) 715-398-2777
Hello Marney,

This property is in foreclosure and will be handled as a short sale. There are not any other pictures available for this house. The only way to find out what this property looks like, both inside and out, is to have a Realtor show it too you.

I would be more than happy to meet with you and, together, we can take a look at this house in the Mar Vista Heights area of Whittier. This property does have an offer on it already, but the seller is taking back up offers, in case the original offer falls through. The house does need some TLC, but the asking price is fair and you can probably expect to pay that amount.

Let me know if you want to take a look at it, or if you want more information!

Greg G. Lopez-Realtor
Keller Williams Realty-Whittier
Office: 562 298-4200
Cell: 562 706-0508
Email: realtor_gregorylopez@yahoo.com
DRE #01872446