Property Q&A in Warwick>Question Details

Anne Entwist…, Home Buyer in West Warwick, RI

Can you please tell me what number the multi family home is on king st. warwick ri

Asked by Anne Entwistle, West Warwick, RI Wed Dec 12, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3073801402--King-St-Warwic…

Answers

4
I looked a little further the only other multi came off the market on 6/28/12 and was a bank owned for $89,900 was 87 King Street. Records show it was withdrawn, no further info is available. Feel free to contact me about other Bank Owned or short Sale properties @ 401-633-2553. Brent Butterworth.
36 King street, it's on for $309,000
Hi Anne, Reality Trac is a pay site for foreclosures. I have checked all over MLS and this property is NOT listed for sale anywhere. It could be on a private auction site or just a teaser to get you to register and pay for services you do not really want.
Hiring a professional to work with you is your best bet if looking for distressed properties. There are a lot of real auction sites out there with NO cost to use. Any forclosure that was government backed is on special sites that do require a licensed agent to put in a bid for a client, but you can look it over and search with no cost.
I would be more then willing to speak with you about your needs. Please feel free to e-mail or call me for more information.

Janet Coppa
Coldwell Banker
831 Bald Hill Road
Warwick RI 02886
Office: 401-739-9500 x 2626
janet.coppa@nemoves.com
The only multi family property I can find that is listed on MLS currently is located at 36 King Street. It is not a foreclosed property and listed for $309,900. I think the property number your looking for is 87 King Street. It has been withdrawn from MLS. It was listed for $89,900. It was a foreclosed property. Hope this helps! If you need more information, please feel free to contact me. Happy Holidays!