Property Q&A in Countryside>Question Details

rmiller107, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Can you please tell me the break down by side in terms of rooms, square footage, and bathrooms? I'd also like to setup an viewing if that is possible

Asked by rmiller107, Austin, TX Thu Nov 29, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3093766364-3204-Twinberry-Cv-…

Answers

5
It sounds as if you are trying to find a duplex. This duplex has basically been "subdivided" (an intersting possibility for any duplex investor)

I would be happy to show you this side or help with your duplex search.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Yes, I checked and they are only selling one side of this duplex. If this works for you and you would like to see it, please let me know. If this does not fit your needs and you were looking for an entire duplex, I'll be happy to discuss exactly what you're looking for, where you're looking for it, and what price range, and run a search and email you some properties for you to consider. I also have a great team of lenders, inspectors, etc. who can assist us throughout the process. In fact, if you're not yet preapproved, I have a few great lenders who can do that at no cost to you.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

Joe Jarusinsky, Keller Williams Realty, Realtor/Master Instructor
512-261-4415
Miller107, It looks to me like they're selling only one side of this duplex with a fee – simple type of ownership. There are some duplexes like that around Austin in which you buy one side and not both. According to the listing, it is 1280 ft.² with three bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms. I will doublecheck in the MLS ASAP and repost. If you would like to discuss taking a look at this and this does fit your needs, please feel free to call me at 512-261-4415. Thanks, Joe
Here are the details you requested:

This is a 1/2 Duplex/Fee Simple configuration.

3 Beds / 3 Baths (2 Full & 1 half)

1280 s.f. and built in 1981

One consideration is the fact that its leased until 6/2013. Not sure if that will work for you. If not, I can find you an alternative to view.

Here's a link to some further information on the units.

Happy to show you this property. 512-522-8470.
Rmiller,
I would be happy to set up a showing. This is a duplex that has been legally divided into two single family homes. They are selling just one side not both. It's more like a town home or condo if you will.
Call, text or email if you'd like to investigate on property.
Bill 512-709-6343