Syuzanna, Home Buyer in Glendale, CA

Can you please give me more information about this home.?

Asked by Syuzanna, Glendale, CA Wed Jul 17, 2013

I want to know how much higher can it go

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3123975408-147-W-Acacia-Ave-1…

Answers

3
Hi Syuzanna,

This property is currently listed on the MLS for $260,000 and will be up for auction.

The monthly HOA fees for this property is $279/month.

Let me know if you have any other questions about this property. I would also be happy to email you a list of available listings that fit your search criteria and set up viewings for any properties you are interested in.

Feel free to contact me directly at JamieTian@RodeoRE.com or (310) 717-1321 with any questions/concerns.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.jamietian.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 17, 2013
Hi Syuzanna,

This unit #106 was first listed at $260,000. in March, prior to going to bank owned status from a short sale. Properties like this in that area are selling above $300, and a median price it would be expected to sell at is $335K. Lately prices have been going over asking with multiple offers, so that tends to drive up the final sales price. This complex has 60 units, so there will be others to make more precise comparables as they become available.

If you would like to receive a listing of properties tailored to your home buying criteria, please let me know and I can have them delivered to your inbox daily. You can also call me with additional questions.

Kathleen Boss
Dilbeck Real Estate Real Living
Cell 818.515.5898
Syuzanna,
There is an old saying that says "if something is too good to be true, it usually is". That is the way with this unit. It is actually for sale on the MLS system for $260k.

Trulia sometimes does not get the price right, especially with foreclosures and auction. If you are really looking for a home, please send me an email or text. I will be happy to help you.

Tommy Lee
DRE #01723594 SFC (Short Sale & Foreclosure Certified)
Premier Service® Professional
tommy.lee@dilbeck.com
323-821-2292
говорю порусски