Property Q&A in Monkton>Question Details

Mike Sloan, Real Estate Pro in Columbia, MD

Can you please contact me about this property. Thanks.

Asked by Mike Sloan, Columbia, MD Thu Dec 1, 2011

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Good Morning,

What additional information are you looking for regarding the property on Carroll Rd? I grew up in Baltimore County and am very familiar with the area. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Russ Gelston
Pemax Realty Group
301.258.7757 Office
301.370.6005 Cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 1, 2011
I would be happy to answer any questions you have, I know the area ( I used to horse back ride there). I am an agent working with PRUDENTIAL PEN FED REALTY in Harford County. You can reach me @443-417-6493.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 1, 2011
I will be happy to help you. My name is Jackie Endicott. I work in Gaithersburg with Pruential PenFed Realty.
My email address is I will send you an email at the address listed above.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 1, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer