Property Q&A in Georgetown>Question Details

Lora C. Jarma, Home Buyer in Hutto, TX

Can you help us find a small amount (one acre or less) in, or near Georgetown?

Asked by Lora C. Jarma, Hutto, TX Mon Jul 2, 2012

We want an acceptable property to put a nice manufactured home. We are(my husband, Danny & I) in our early 70,s & want to downsize. We own a home & 5 acres in Canyon Lake (which we are just starting to attempt to sell)

Answers

2
I can get you a home and put the nice manufactured home on it and get more for your money .. or we can get land purchased and place your manufactured home there . 5 acres in Canyon Lake do you have it listed yet .. I would be interested in showing your property . I can be reached at 512-786-6052 if you would like to discuss in more detail the listings and availability for your home and or land search.. Kerrie Collier Mundo and Lighthouse LLC Reality
Good afternoon Lora. I don't know if anyone else has already helped you out, but I would be happy to see if something out there exists to meet your needs. Please feel free to give me a call 512-639-8838 if you would like to discuss it further.

There are lot options around Georgetown, but would take some research to see about restrictions on what can be placed there.