Property Q&A in Statesboro>Question Details

Dixie Hickman, Home Buyer in Greenwood, SC

Can you help someone with horrible credit get financed for a home like the one you have #03237955?

Asked by Dixie Hickman, Greenwood, SC Mon Jun 25, 2012

i am a first time home-buyer still, credit is slow but there (score i"m working on is about 425 right now) i recently divorced last year so i am on my own with 3 beautiful children and a fourth on the way. Life is hard, and it's harder when the mobile home around you is literally beginning to need a lot of repairs (My pocketbook can only be emptied so many times.) I have always been a self-sufficient person, but no i know this is something i know nothing about and need hellp from someone who does and won't take advantage of my situation. -

I would greatly appreciate it if you could contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your consideration and time.

Dixie Hickman
843-898-1547

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1076705499-21128-Us-Highway-8…

Answers

2
Hi Ms. Hickman, use the link below to help you rebuild your credit score. It will take some time, determination and a commitment on your end, but it will be well worth it for your family's future.
Do you need some help from a handy man? If so I can try to put you in touch with some people that will give you some fair prices. Hope it gets better. I can also put you in touch with a lender that can give you some tips for improving your credit score. Also, you might want to consider renting a different place that might not need as many repairs. I hope this helps.