Property Q&A in Verona>Question Details

Jessica, Home Buyer in Verona, WI

Can you have a medium size dog with this HOA, also can you rent it out or does it have to be owner occupied, would they be interested in lease option?

Asked by Jessica, Verona, WI Sun Apr 1, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3048128981-847-Hemlock-Dr-Verona-WI… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3048128981-847-Hemlock-Dr-Ver…

Answers

5
You are just asking a question of the agent. You are not signing anything. We try not to cause hysteria in this real estate business. This is just a normal question. If you now don't feel comfortable calling and asking a simple question without giving your name ,etc. then you hire a good agent to represent you .Good Luck! Ginny
Don't call the Listing Agent to ask those questions. The listing agent might just want to call that Procuring Cause and prevent you from having an Agent fully represent your interests but instead, work to obtain the highest possible closing price at the Sellers terms, the OPPOSITE of what you, as an informed Buyer would want, ie, The LOWEST possible purchase price and the BEST possible terms.

Remember: Listing Agent works FOR the Seller
Buyer Agent works FOR the Buyer
H Jessica, You should call the listing agent to ask those questions. or..if you are working with an agent, have them check it out. Thanks! Ginny Hazen Damman, Restaino Homes.
As a past owner in the Hampton Court Condo's, I know the info says small pets, I believe No dogs are allowed and No rentals....If you would like to know which associations in Verona allow Dogs
give me a call at 608-235-2927
or email at kbverona@charter.net
The info says "small pets only". Would likely come down to the actual weight of your pet and what the condo rules say.

Would you like to see the inside while I gather the condo docs and rules?

Give me a call, we can set it up. I work for BUYERS ONLY and will help you get the best price and terms possible.

Paul Anderson
Madison Buyer Agency
(608) 213.1352