Property Q&A in Galindo>Question Details

Amber Shipley, Renter in Austin, TX

Can you give me more information on the property i am intrested in moving in, in three weeks if possible.?

Asked by Amber Shipley, Austin, TX Sat May 5, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3058485030--Clawson-Austin-TX-78704

Answers

4
This looks like an older ad. I do A LOT of work with rentals (houses, apartments, etc). Let me know what you are looking for and I can tell you what is available that meets your needs. We can go look or if you'd prefer, I can just send you the list with addresses and the info. It's a free service and can save you a lot of time. 512-810-0905
Amber,

Looks like there are 3 units in 4-plex properties and 1 apartment all located in the 78704 area.
All are 2/1 listed from $650 to $950 each.

Contact me for additional info.

Amber,
Give Stuart a call or email direct. You will have a hard time getting a place to live in time chasing old listings on public sites. The rental market is moving to fast now.
Hi Amber- it looks like the ad for that property is over 180 days old. If you would like to email me your criteria I could run a search for you to see what is available for you stuart@beyondrealtytx.com

Stuart McWilliams
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012