Hrslvr1992, Home Buyer in Grand Junction, CO

Can you get the first time home buyer with this house?

Asked by Hrslvr1992, Grand Junction, CO Fri Aug 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3077101787-548-Highway-50-Gra…

Answers

4
I really don't see why you couldn't. Give me a call and lets take a look

Ronda Hummel
Hummel Real Estate
970.986.1897
Being a first time buyer has nothing to do with the house. Being a first time buyer is about you. You cannot have owned or showed a residence on your tax statement for the last two years. If you have not then you are considered a " first time buyer" and there are some limited advantages for you.
However, be very cautious of buying a hud or a bank owned home. Many of them have hidden problems. These could include, frozen pipes, frozen boilers, non working electrical, missing appliances, bug infestation from sitting empty for years and etc.
Make sure you interview several real estate agents and choose one that matches your personality. DO NOT JUST GO WITH WHOEVER HAS THE HOUSE LISTED. They could have a large conflict of interest trying to represent both the seller and you.
If you have additional questions feel free to call. I will be happy to answer any that you have.
You should be able to do so, however the unfinished bathroom remodel will most likely require a repair escrow.
It is available if u qualify call me tomorrow Shelby 970 260874 4161 we can go see it