Vickie Gille…, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Can you get any more pictures. We want to move to Austin soon.

Asked by Vickie Gillespie, Austin, TX Sun Dec 9, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3087876262-9008-Sun-Shower-Bn…

Answers

9
Vickie, If you would like to message me your email address I can get you more photos. brendagav@gmail.com

Have a great day:)
Vickie, sorry I am answering this a bit late, but I have been working with clients relocating to Austin all day. If you have not chosen a Realtor to help you yet, I would be happy to discuss working together and getting more photos of this property for you if you would like.

I specialize in Buyer Representation and do so at no cost to you! I have a great team of lenders, inspectors, etc. to assist us throughout all phases of the process. Feel free to click on my name and review my Credentials and Client Testimonials, and hopefully you will see we would be a good fit.

I set my clients up with a real time website that gives you direct access to the MLS to see any and all properties available that fit your criteria. It also updates you daily with new listings, price drops, and when any new photos are added. I work hard seven days a week to provide you THE highest in customer service. I also have a worldwide referral network and can help you sell a property anywhere if you are in need of assistance on that end as well.

Please let me know if I may be of assistance, and I will do all I can to help you make your move to Austin as smooth and stress-free as possible!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers! (JD Power & Associates 2012)
512-261-4415
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Vickie,

I live and work close to this area and would be happy to assist.

Call or email me if you haven't already found help.

Bobby Schultz
Horizon Realty
512-591-8080
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hello Vickie,

This listing is a Short Sale: A short sale is a sale of real estate in which the proceeds from selling the property will fall short of the balance of debts secured by liens against the property, and the property owner cannot afford to repay the liens' full amounts, and whereby the lien holders agree to release their lien on the real estate and accept less than the amount owed on the debt.

The buying process can be quite long, and dependant on the Original Lender's responsiveness. If this does not temper your interest for this particular property, Shoot me a line and I will be glad to go through some additional expectations for you. These can be great deals when they materialize, but can also break your heart if they string you along for months and end up accepting someone else's offer.

-Henry
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi Vickie, that's all the photos on the listing. Let us know when you are here and let us know if you would like our home buyers guide.
Julian &Fran
512-751-5996
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Vickie,

We are more than happy to assist you with your request but understand it would be something an agent you have hired to do so. We are not compensated for our time, and effort until closing and funding. You should search for someone you trust to represent you and your family to do this - someone to show you interested properties. It is hard when you live in a different town, so being able to rely on this professional and be able to communicate with your needs is imperative. Please be considerate to our desire to assist you. We WILL work hard for you.

I suggest you look for an agent who has specialized in buyer needs, such as an Accredited Buyer Representative.

Laura McMillan
REALTOR, ABR, ASP, CLHMS, CRS, ePRO, GRI, SRS
AVALAR Austin
laura@avalaraustin.com
512.903.5268
http://www.austintexasrealestate.me
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi Vickie. The home in question is listed as a short sale. Such sales often take months to get an offer accepted and then actually close. If you're moving here soon, then perhaps you would be more interested in other properties which can close in a rational amount of time.

If you're not already working with an agent, call me or send me an E-Mail. I'd be happy to run down to the property and take pictures and send them to you. If you give me more information about what you're interested in, such as price, size, age of home, number of beds, baths, garage or not, and location I'll send you other properties to consder as well. Then set you up with your own search ability on the MLS system so you can look at live data, and also be one of the first to be made aware of newly listed properties in your target area.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hello, Vickie

If you give me your email address, I can send you all 7 pictures available and any other info you may want as well as other similar homes for sale in that area.

Vivianne Dordea, Realtor
vdordea@austin.rr.com
512-970-8814
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hello Vickie,

I will gladly go and take the pictures you need. Please contact me so I know where to send the pictures to.

Sal Zuniga
512.698.4800
Szuniga@gretx.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012