Property Q&A in Dunning>Question Details

Holly Ortiz, Other/Just Looking in Chicago, IL

Can we see this house?

Asked by Holly Ortiz, Chicago, IL Thu Mar 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3092201489-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

10
Hello Holly,
I would be glad to show you this home and other similar homes. However I really would like to speak with you first to get a better idea of what you are looking for.
Please contact me directly if you would like my help.
Best Wishes,
Laura Paz
Century 21 Universal
847-772-8448
laurasara.paz@c21universal.com
Holly,

THis home is not yet for sale. If you would like to see some homes that are available, then call or email me to start.

Ivan Sagel
@properties
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com

I always appreciate your referrals…
What day is and time is good for you?

Edward Lang
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Holly,

If you are ready to look to buy a house find a Realtor you can trust and work with. Buying a home in many cases is one the biggest financial decision you will make.
Holly,

Work with a Realtor who has your interests in mind. You will receive up to date home information besides the Realtor's expertise. Should you need any assistance, feel free to contact me.
you must come into an agents office to look at real eststaae
This does not appear to be a real listing. A lot of stuff on Trulia is misleading.
This is not a real listing. Try realtor.com or find an agent to help you in your search
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have on that one