Judy, Home Buyer in Cupertino, CA

Can we see this home?

Asked by Judy, Cupertino, CA Wed Jun 27, 2012

we're interested in this condo, when can we see it?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3088300633--S-3rd-St-116-S…

Answers

2
Hi Judy, now that the link works, I confirmed this home is not for sale but involved in foreclosure. If the property becomes bank owned it will be several months before it makes it back on the open market. It will also be priced according to the current market value of what others have sold for in the same complex. If you would like me to email you a list of homes that are for sale, please contact me through my Trulia profile with your search and budget criteria. Kind regards, Andrea.
Hello Judy:

Thanks for the post and for your interest in looking at a home.

Unfortunately, this is not a home that's actually for sale and, in fact, there are no listings for any one home on South 3rd Street. This is a notice of default triggered by an impending foreclosure action for a home located on 3rd, which is why there is no address associated with this home. Until the property is foreclosed, the homeowner does have an opportunity to redeem the property, so the home is not listed.

Also, please keep in mind that the $260,000 listing price is actually only the price of the outstanding loan being foreclosed by one of the lenders. It may not actually represent the total encumbrances (loans and other debts against the home), so the cost for owning the property may be far far higher than the $260,000 fee.

To see the homes that are actually for sale, you can find these on the public portal of the very same MLS that we, as Realtors use, by looking at http://www.mlslistings.com. If you don't currently have an agent, you can certainly give me a call at the number or email below.

Thanks again! And in the future, do keep in mind that if there is no address listed, the home is not actually for sale, and the "listing" was generated only by a public notice as part of a foreclosure proceeding.

Sincerely
Grace Morioka
Area Pro Realty-People's Choice
Tel (408) 426-1616
email: GraceAreaProRealty@att.net