Property Q&A in Scottsdale>Question Details

Tax Center, Home Buyer in Anchorage, AK

Can we see more pictures?

Asked by Tax Center, Anchorage, AK Thu Jan 5, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3066624326-7292-E-Eclipse-Dr-…

Answers

5
Please correspond with my email: phil.griffith@russlyon.com, and, I will forward all the pictures.

Thanks, Phil
This home is under contract. It is a short sale and waiting for lender approval. Most public websites show these homes that are AWC - Active With Contingency as Active. I found an older listing on this home with some pictures so you can try this link.
http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…

For a link to a search tool that shows all current active listings on our MLS and eliminates all AWC, please contact me and send me your email and I will send it to you.
Lorrie Feld
Keller Williams Integrity First
There is only one picture associated with this listing available, but I did find some pictures from a previous time this property was for sale. Please feel free to email me or call my cell @ 480.306.0730 and I can forward them.
This home is a short sale with tenants renting it from the owners. There is only one picture posted in the MLS so you'd have to arrange an physical showing with a Realtor to see the inside. If you're out of state, you can have the Realtor you are working with schedule a time to get into the home to look at it, take some pictures (if allowed by tenant) and email to you. If you are not yet working with a propfessional Realtor, I am an exclusive Buyer agent representing only buyers purchasing homes in Metro Phoenix. I also work primarily with out-of-town clients.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like further assistance.
It's a short sale with tenants but if you are interested, I will contact the listing agent and make an appointment to preview this home for you. If you would like, I can shoot some video and take some pics. Just contact me and I will get it done for you.