Property Q&A in Canton>Question Details

Ed, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

Can we schedule a meeting to view this house? We are available tuesday night. Thank you, Ed and Susie 617-899-9799

Asked by Ed, Boston, MA Mon Sep 7, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1085389462-5-Historical-Way-C…

Answers

5
I second seriously considering working with the listing agent. They are working for the seller. Anything that you tell them about your situation , the seller can be privy to. It is hard to maintain loyalty if you are working both sides of the street. If I can be of help, please let me know.

Belinda Arrroyo
Realty Direct
508-446-5693
belinda.arroyo@realtydirect.com
Ed, I would seriously reconsider working directly with the listing agent or anyone in their office due to the huge conflicts of interest. The listing agent can not legally protect your interests in the sale, rather they must protect the sellers interests only (this means getting you as the buyer to pay the highest price for the home regardless of market value). They can give very limited price advice therefore no real help when negotiating the price.
Any agent can show you this home so I would consider working with an exclusive buyer agent that way you can be 100% certain your interests will always be protected no matter which home you choose.

Hi, Ed and Susie ... Jim Henderson from SUCCESS! Realty has that listing and apparently Marie is a colleague and can get you in.

Canton is a beautiful town, I grew up there. My folks still live there. Best of luck. If you are interested in looking at some houses up around here ... do let me know ... it's a great time to buy in Newton and Lexington these days!

Cheers!
Greer
Web Reference: http://www.commonmoves.com
Hi Ed & Susie,

My name is Marie Virginio and I work in the office that is listing this property. I can meet you at the property tomorrow night if you are interested, just let me know a time. I can help to answer any of your questions regarding the property as well. Feel free to call or email.

Have a great night.

Marie
Ed,

This is Peter with ERA, please email me your preapproval, should you have one on file? I"ve sent and email and will call tomorrow to confirm viewing time.

Experience excellence

p.s. Of all of your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers, who do you think will be the next one to move, buying or selling?

Peter J. Mlaguzi III
President of Real Estate Sales and Development
http://www.PetersHomeFinder.com
peter@petershomefinder.com
O: 617-395-1496 x703
C: 617-233-1476
F: 617-395-6867