Property Q&A in 33913>Question Details

Tina Baran, Home Buyer in Kissimmee, FL

Can someone please tell me how to find out what the HOA rules are at the Royal Greens Gateway condos? I have seen the prices, just need to know rules

Asked by Tina Baran, Kissimmee, FL Fri Apr 1, 2011

Answers

8
Tina, I answered your question and haven't heard from you....are you still interested in this property? I have the condo docs and would be more than willing to send them to you....just email bevlalonde@gmail.com.

Thanks and I look forward to working with you!
Mark is correct.....call the property manager. This was an apartment to condo conversion complex. Nice area and some nice units available. Let me know if you would like to see any. I sold a few of these back in the day and we also have 2 or possibly three coming on the market soon.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com
Hi Tina,

Give me a ring direct at 877.832.6173 for more information.
I would suggest calling the Royal Greens property manager to get your questions answered. You can reach the property manager at (239) 561-0361.

Good luck with your search!
Different condo buildings can have different rules. Make sure the ones you have, are for your building.
Since they are condos, the seller MUST, by law, provide you the condo docs for your review. You have 3 days to review them after you receive them. If you don't like what you read, you can rescind your offer. The management company should be on the listing. Have your agent contact them or the listing agent to get a copy of the docs if you want to review them prior to submitting an offer.
Hello Tina,
Is there something in particular you are concerned about that I can help you with? Condo docs are sometimes in a 1 1/2 to 2 inch binder and are presented to the buyer within 3 days after signing an offer. Call me because I am familiar with these condos.

Pam Wittenauer
239-989-7077
Krise Commercial Group
Tina, I have the condo docs, rules & regs, and FAQs that I would be happy to send you....please send an email to Bevlalonde@gmail.com.

It would be my pleasure to work with you!

Bev LaLonde
Broker Associate
American Brokers Realty Group