Property Q&A in Matteson>Question Details

jhaley, Home Buyer in Matteson, IL

Can someone please return my request? I wold like to see this property. Very Interested!!!!!

Asked by jhaley, Matteson, IL Thu May 17, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3083323189-3711-213th-Pl-Mattes…

Answers

2
I work with buyer's in Matteson and south suburbs and would be very happy to help you find a home. That home was in the "old" Matteson area and has some very nice vintage homes. Some I have seen have even been rehabbed. There are a lot of very nice homes in that and the surrounding areas available.

Working with a buyer's broker helps you get information on homes you are interested in early before they sell. Unfortunately, consumer listing sites often are not updated and show properties that are off the market. And sometimes, people don't reply. This way you will not have to wait.

Please contact me and I can send you a free listings of homes you would be interested in.

Suzanne Hamilton
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
888-788-9544
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com
This property was listed for sale - sold/closed this month . I can find no record of where it has been listed for rent. You may have come across a scam listing which is quite common these days unfortunately. You would be best served if you would contact a realtor to work on your behalf so that you know you are not giving your money or personal information to someone who has no rights to the advertised property.