Property Q&A in Naples>Question Details

Graham Thorl…, Home Buyer in New Smyrna Beach, FL

Can someone comment on the area of this property and price seems low for what I see?

Asked by Graham Thorley, New Smyrna Beach, FL Mon Jan 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3073704418-315-Saint-Andrews-…

Answers

9
The condo is priced right, if not even on the high side, in comparision to other condos in the community. The condos that have sold in the community or neighborhood range from selling at 125k to 99k. Many of the condos in the community come furnished, whereas this condo does not. In addition to the condo community being an older development, this particular unit needs updating.
If you look at 315 St Andrews #B4 that sold for 80.5k on 1/18/2012. This unit although smaller has a lot more updating than the subject property you inquired about. It appears that B28 has all original everything in it. Also on public records that property is not 1500 square feet but is 1326 square ft.
90% of the information Grice just posted is false. They are clueless with respect to this listing. Its my home if you have ?'s please feel free to contact me. 239-784-4787.
Hi Graham, 3 properties in this community closed in the past 6 months, none of which closed for the asking price of this one. If the size is accurate, you would need to verify, then I must assume that the lanai was enclosed and they are using that as part of the living area. This condo is in a nice area and is about twenty minutes away from downtown in full season. It is older and does not have some ot the attributes many buyers are looking to acquire. We live near this area and would be able to help you with this or some property that may fit you better. Oh, by the way it is a 55+ community which means that to own you most likely would need to be 55 or over. 239-963-9182 or pamandjohn@naplesnavigators.com.
What restrictions do 55 plus place on owners. Can say children, grand kids visit for say 2 weeks
Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013
Call me, I own the home 239-784-4787. Its an amazing value for the area and frankly it feels like a single family home. The price is relatively low because its a manufactured home and its location is not smack downtown. Give me a buzz, would be happy to answer your ?s
Hello Graham,

Price seems correct. Nice area in South Naples not near the beach and older but nice area if neither of those factors are an issue. The price is competitive seems priced well for that market in Old Lely.

I hope this is of Assistance. Feel free to contact me directly at anytime.

Kind Regards, Kevin

Kevin Rathburn, Realtor
239-269-4575 Direct Line
KRnaples@gmail.com
Integrity-Diligence-Innovation
this is older condo in lely so it is smaller and due to age priced right along with location.
all the best,
leann anderson
Hi Graham,

This property is listed on par with comparable closed sales in the past 6 months. The only draw back is the fact that it is a 55+ community, does not allow pets and it needs a lot of upgrading as it appears to be in the original state.
Here is a link with other properties in the same community:
http://www.foreclosurenaples.idxco.com/i/5837/vista_palms
Web Reference: http://www.getnaples.com
Hi, Graham, It appears this propery is within the range of similar listings and recent sales in its neighborhood. See all listings and get freee information at " http://www.BUY-SELL-RENT-FLORIDA.com, Julier6789@gmail.com (561)827-6789 Julie Rosenthal Your Go To Florida Realtor Property Brokers Internatonal