Property Q&A in Troy>Question Details

Gouraditya88, Home Buyer in Farmington, MI

Can i get to take a look at this house?

Asked by Gouraditya88, Farmington, MI Fri Jan 25, 2013

can you send me details to , i would appreciate even if i could get pictures of this property.

This question was asked from this property:…

There is no home for sale on Dawn ridge at this time. Other agents have expained it. Please check their comments.

If you need any assistance in Real Estate, my brother and I would be more than happy to help you.

Jamie L. Rodgers
My Realty Select
The "Mr.Rodgers" team
The Bros Who Are Real Estate Pros

I understand when people are first thinking about purchasing a home, the first thing they want to do is search things out on the web & then view properties. Usually they call the listing agent.
When I start out with a buyer, I like to explain the homebuying process & answer any questions. I let them know the difference between a sellers agent & a buyers agent. A buyers agent represent the buyers best interests & not the sellers. a sellers agent or listing agent has the best interest of the seller & not the buyer. Who would you rather work with, a buyers agent or sellers agent.
Then I reccommend that they get pre-qualified for a mortgage. That way, we know how much the buyer will qualify for & we can build a search around that. Also when an offer is put in, the pre-qualification is given with the offer. That way the seller knows it is a good offer & better chance that the offer won't fall through.
You can search for homes on my website & then let me know if you have questions or when you are ready for a buyers consultation.
There is one property available on Dawn Ridge but it is not this property. This is a common situation with this website. When a house goes into foreclosure, they put out teasers for the general public to get you to register on the site. If you would like to see the house that is for sale on Dawn Ridge, just give me a call and I would be happy to set up a showing for you. Also, once we talk and you give me your requirements, I can set you up to receive all new listings the same day that they come on the market. I have 3 remarkable buyer's agents that can assist you. Just give me a call and we'll find your perfect house.

Kathy Persha, Realtor
Nextage Advanced Realty
Good Evening,

There are currently no active listings available on Dawn Ridge. This is a RealtyTrac posting which is only tracks foreclosures in the system--it may be listed in a matter of days, weeks, or months--and at a yet-unknown price. If you are not already working with an agent I can assist you with available local condos, or notify you if/when this one hits the market. Let me know--I'd be glad to help.

Jay M. Jones, Realtor