Property Q&A in Fairhope>Question Details

Ericatharpe, Home Buyer in Fairhope, AL

Can i get more info on house? My number is 2517533082 also my email is ericatharpe@gmail.com

Asked by Ericatharpe, Fairhope, AL Sun Jul 15, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3079271751-6081-Nelson-Dr-Fai…

Answers

2
Thank you for your inquiry. I have left you a voice message offering my assistance in exploring this property as well as to pull information on other properties that might be of interest.

Please give me a call so I can get a definite feel for what you are seeking so I can send you search results on properties specific to your search criteria. I will also save the search results for you to receive automatic notifications regarding new listings, price changes and properties put back on the market until such time as we find the right house for you.

Give me a call and I'll get initial information to you for your review yet today.
Erica, I will email you detailed information about this property shortly. I am available to show you this house today if you would like to see it.

Beverly Michie
Better Homes & Land
cell 604 0743
tbmichie@bellsouth.net