rsotov98, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Can i buy it? I'd like to see it?

Asked by rsotov98, Fort Lauderdale, FL Sat Feb 2, 2013

I have the cash already..but I'd like to see it.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3071319521--NW-56th-Ave-C-…

Answers

3
For some reason, Trulia tolerates having this company Realty Trac post blind listings on the site, with no way to view the details or get showing instructions.

Realty Trac seems to be a vendor who SELLS lists of homes.

I don't think this is what Trulia is meant to be in terms of consumer property searches.

Trulia, wake up and remove Realty Trac from the general property searches and give them separate ad space.

thanks
The property appears to be under contract. Consumers are often miisled by the info showing up on real estate websites as the site owners do not seem to care about the accuracy of their data and are only interested in the number of eyeballs the get to look at their site. This is a disservice to the consumers who spend many hours looking at sites which could be spent more wisely accessing info from sources that have legitmate rules and regulations that control their actions. Look at the code of ethics for Realtors on FAR or NAR sites to get an idea on why you should consult a Realtor during your seach for properties. Our job is service and if we don't perform we don't get paid. If you are an experienced investor you may not need us but for all others - call a Realtor for the advice and guidance that you should have in a transaction of these consquences. If you are in South Florida please feel free to call any one of us who will be happy to assist you.

Lew Nayloir
Naylor Realty
954-682-6313
Lew@LewNaylor.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 2, 2013
This is 2581 NW 56th Ave Unit C and shows in the MLS as being under contract since 2/4/12. Either it hasn't been updated, or the year should of been 2013.