Property Q&A in Sarasota>Question Details

Norbert Mong…, Home Buyer in Smithfield, RI

Can anyone tell me if this property is still available for sale ?

Asked by Norbert Mongeon, Smithfield, RI Sat May 23, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Hi Norbert,

Below you will find the link to the MLS information for this property. This listing was withdrawn from the market in March 2009.…

I am not sure what assistance you need with your home search, but we are a team of 5 licensed REALTORS and would be happy to find out how we can help you with your Real Estate goals and plans.

Please feel free to call us directly, (941) 928-1248 (Bob Serena) or email us at: with questions, comments or requests.

You may also visit our website where you will find a wealth of information as well as a free home search. Our home search gives you the option to enter the criteria that you desire in a home and search... then save your criteria and have all new listings that match that criteria emailed directly to you as they come on the market.

Happy Home Hunting.... and enjoy the holiday weekend!

Warm regards,

Wendy Herndon
REALTOR / Office Administrator
The Serena Group
Keller Williams Realty of Manatee
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 23, 2009
Hi Norbert,

This property was taken off the market but that does not mean it is not available. The seller may still entertain an offer if you are interested. I would be happy to inquire for you.

My best,

Teresa M. Fellows
Waterside Realty LLC
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 23, 2009