Property Q&A in Greenville>Question Details

Ken, Home Buyer in Spartanburg, SC

Can anyone tell me if this is a first floor condo? Thank you.

Asked by Ken, Spartanburg, SC Tue Mar 6, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3077730865-100-W-Court-St-Gre…

Answers

4
Ken,
As promised, the property in questions is on the first/main level. You enter the front door that opens into a common area.

Hope this helps and please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns,

Johnny
Ken,
I have contacted the listing agent to gain more information on your behalf and will forward once I have received.
Thanks,Johnny
864-238-9691
Ken,

I check the MLS info and it does not state if on the mail level however the following information was enter take a look at the split info. If you like to received full details of this listing kindly send me a request, my contact info is below. with the Award winning 3400+ s/f , 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Downtown condo was designed by Lisa Lanni, principal architect with McMillan, Pazdan, Smith and the interior design by Fowler Interiors in collaboration with the current owners. This stunning condominium is walking distance to the Peace Center, retail shops, art galleries and restaurants in Greenville’s exciting Downtown.

**** Your private entrance is on Court Street. You can literally park in front of the condo for easy loading and unloading.****

Extended parking is available nearby in 2 Downtown garages of your choice. The custom design has a sleek, European simplicity with rich architectural features with a floorplan that flows beautifully incorporating everything that Downtown homeowners desire. You will experience superior quality, large and spacious rooms including a spacious master bedroom and master bath with huge soaking tub and shower surrounded by beautiful custom cabinetry with space for any and everything. The kitchen is appointed with Dacor micro wave/ convection oven with warming drawer and Dacor cooktop, KitchenAid superba dishwasher and KitchnenAid side by side refrigerator. The custom cabinetry is made from Birdseye maple. The kitchen has been designed with plenty of solid wood cabinetry and drawers plus there is a separate utility room with sink in addition to the large separate laundry room. All interior doors are extra height and solid wood. The home office, the exercise room, and the extra storage room for your bicycles and miscellaneous.

Thank you.
Ken, i think that this one is a first floor, but they have others on upper levels for sale too. Let me know if your interested, i would be more than happy to help. greenvillemichael@gmail.com