Property Q&A in Las Vegas>Question Details

Jaclyn, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Can anyone tell me how much the house -2333 Statham -Ann Losse Village sold for-Thank you?

Asked by Jaclyn, New York, NY Thu Jul 30, 2009

Answers

3
This property is showing in pending status. That means that it is under contract and in escrow. The original list price on the was $150,000. The price was down to $110,000 when it went under contract. But it will not say what it sold for till it actually closes and the information becomes public knowledge.

This property currently is sheduled to close on 8/30/2009.

If I can be of service to you in any way feel free to contact me.

Anna Wilk
Pegasus Properties
Cell 702-788-0019
hello Jaclyn,

The property of interest to you is in pending status, it is a short sale and scheduled to close the end of aug.per MLS information. I know that your inquiry was about that specific home but there are two other homes same square footage for sale with in the Ann Losee Village you're interested. They are priced near list of the short sale home. The other two are foreclosures so more than likely 2333 Statham is priced correctly. time will tell with a short sale.
Hi Jaclyn - This property is still in escrow, so there is no way of knowing what it sold for until it closes. And even property that is in pending status, can fall out of escrow, especially because this is a short sale that is being bought with FHA financing.

So, if you'd like me to follow this property for you, please give me a call or email me with your contact information in case this property falls out of escrow. Also, I'll be happy to help you find another property in this area.

Heather Peck
Rosen & Company West
702-595-7380
LasVegasExpert@yahoo.com
http://www.HeatherSellsVegas.com