Property Q&A in Lumberton>Question Details

Shannon, Other/Just Looking in Lumberton, NJ

Can anyone help me find 3 single family 3 bedroom 1 bath homes that sold under 190,000 in the last year?

Asked by Shannon, Lumberton, NJ Thu Nov 17, 2011

if you are assembling these for a tax appeal (pretty common) I suggest you get this information from a local agent who has actually been in the homes as well as yours. They may not be good comparable homes. If you opt to use an appraiser for this understand that they may have to appear in court to testify re their report.
Hi Shannon,

You can see what's sold on my NEW website: -- dedicated to South Jersey. Use the map and the listings below it to see what's sold. You can click any heading to sort. You have full control of the MLS like the pros do. See what we see.

R. Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Licensed in NJ and PA
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.617.1212 mobile
Shannon: It looks like Carmon pulled them for you but if you need more specific for your neighborhood give me a call. Cindy Kieft 609-304-1057
Hi Shannon! I did a quick search and found four of them. Just copy and paste the link below on your browser to get the info.…

Hope this helps!