Property Q&A in Midtown>Question Details

Paulm1632, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Can I view this property? I am a Quicken Loans employee looking for a condo.

Asked by Paulm1632, Detroit, MI Wed Jan 9, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3051631864--Woodward-Ave-D…

Answers

3
I'd be happy to assist you.

Please contact me:
S. Toni Jennings | Realtor®
City Living Detroit
444 West Willis, Ste. 108, Detroit, MI 48201
Mobile: 313.409.4740
Main: 313.242.7800
What you have seen on Trulia is a notice of default or foreclosure posted by Realty Trac which is a reporting service. Realty Trac takes information from public records and provides it by subscription to its members who have registered and agreed to pay a fee for the information. What you see on Trulia is an abbreviated report from Realty Trac in order to entice you to sign up for their service.

It is unlikely that you will be able to buy this house for the price posted on Trulia. That is the amount of a default and has no relationship to the value of the property. The house may be offered for sale at a later date but it will most likely be listed with a Realtor and priced at a price that reflects the market price for the area.

If you are serious about buying a house, you need to align yourself with a full-time, experienced local Realtor who can help you to find the house that meets your needs. Your Realtor can help you to learn about the current market conditions, realistic house prices, loan qualifications, negotiating strategy, escrow management, inspections and everything else that goes into the purchase of a home.
Hello Paul,

This property is no longer on the market. Would you be interested in viewing some other condo's in the area?

Give me a call when you can or email me and I would be happy to assist you.

Theresa Davis, Realtor
The Real Estate Team @ MI Elite Realty
248-809-3122 Office
313-575-8992 Cell