Property Q&A in Green Bay>Question Details

br3hanna, Home Buyer in 54302

Can I tour this house today 2/18 or tomorrow 2/19?

Asked by br3hanna, 54302 Tue Feb 18, 2014

This question was asked from this property:… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

If you would like to give me a call I could Set up a private showing for you. Please call me at 920-819-9664.
I am sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. I did not see your reply until just now. It is still up for auction and has just over a day left for the current auction. The current auction has it at $40,000 but the reserve has not been met yet. I am not sure if the reserve is $75,000 or not. If you would like to schedule a showing I would be more then happy to take you on a showing. Also, there may be other homes available out there that you may not know about. Please feel free to call me and I will be happy to help. 920-819-9664
Flag Wed Mar 5, 2014
Thank you for getting back to me. I see the house has a new auction starting in a day. I also heard that the bid on the house has to be $75,000 for it to sell. Is that true?
Flag Sat Feb 22, 2014