Francie Aust…, Home Seller in 29407

Can I list my house as for sale?

Asked by Francie Austin, 29407 Fri Aug 31, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/South_Carolina/Charleston/sold/8…

Answers

7
Your house is in Byrnes Downs, which brings a little higher per sq' price than Avondale. Very good area for MUSC residents and young professionals.
Francie,
I would be happy to take a look at your home and give you an honest evaluation so that you can sell it, rather than just list it. I live in the area close to Avondale so I am very familar with that area. I recently sold a home in Ashley Forest (one street away from Avondale) and have another going on the market this month. Give me a call at 843 870-7612 or email me at: jwilson@carolinaone.com. We sell about 1/3 of all homes in the Charleston area.
John
Dear Francie,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to provide you with real estate information. This looks like a great West Ashley home! I would be happy to help you with determining a market value for your home, no obligation of course, and if you decide that you would like a Realtor to assist you, I would love to talk to you about that as well.

We are experiencing one of the lowest inventories ever during my ten year career which means that it could potentially be a good time for you to put your home on the market. Do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance in any way.

Cheryll
Cheryll Woods-Flowers, Keller Williams
843-442-2219
cflowers@woodsflowers.com
I always recommend staging a home and adding a little curb appeal from a landscaping standpoint. I'm happy to elaborate anytime. Thank you!
You must use a realtor to list in the multiple listing service.
Any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call me. Ron 843-469-1330
Sure you can! Just call me at 843-442-1291.
You can also click the link below to see my testimonials and how I do business...
Hello and good morning

Of course you can list your house for sale. You can list it with an agent (me) or you can post in on sites like for sale my owner, trulia, etc. I would love to help you any way I can that benefits your needs as a home owner.

Please give me a call and I would be happy to help you.

Debbie Knowles, GRI
Brand Name Realty
843-609-8998
debbie@debbieknowlesrealty.com