Property Q&A in Sequoyah>Question Details

Robbietuna, Home Buyer in Oklahoma City, OK

Can I have some pictures of the inside of this home and the garage apartment?

Asked by Robbietuna, Oklahoma City, OK Sat Feb 2, 2013

Very interested, first time home buyer. Looking to turn the garage apartment into a home office.

This question was asked from this property:…

Hi Again Robbie:

This link… contains some old pictures of the interior, if you are still interested email me at or call (405)259-6565. We would love to help you!

I would be happy to help you out in any way I can. If you would like, I could preview the property for you and take photos inside and out, then email to you for your convenience. If there is anything else you need to know about this property or any other property in the area, please contact me at 405-229-0409 or send me an email:
I am here to help......

Karen Anderson
Real Estate Consultant
Sounds like a great idea. Please email me and I will forward the MLS post. There are no photos of the garage apartment, but I would be happy to arrange for photos. When do you anticipate moving to the Oklahoma City area? Pam King, RE/MAX Metro group,; cell 405-923-6574,
Will this be a cash purchase?
Hi Robbietuna,

I'm sorry, but there's only 1 picture available on the MLS.

I can tell you that this is a short sale and it's only in the beginning stage. It could take 3-6 months for the bank to approve the sale. If you're in town soon, I'll be glad to take you by and show you around.

Please feel free to contact me at 651-9320 or email me at I'll be glad to help.

Bridgett Wells
I would be happy to take more picture for you . Are you working with a realtor? If not I will set a appointment to view for you. My name is Dawn Reuter / Reuter Realty. 405-659/9828