Property Q&A in Brigantine>Question Details

Carrie Kassi…, Renter in Brigantine, NJ

Can I get more information about this house? Am interested in knowing about a ground floor bedroom or possible in-law suite.?

Asked by Carrie Kassick, Brigantine, NJ Mon Aug 27, 2012

This question is about this property:…

this is a duplex. two town homes. no bedrooms on first floor
Hi Carrie

This property does show a lower level bedroom and bath so it may meet your needs as stated in the question you posted on Trulia. I see this is your second post. If you are beginning to think seriously about looking for a property, enlisting the aid of an experienced real estate professional will help you streamline the process. There are many things to consider and having someone who is well informed about the local market is key.

This is a bank owned property. For the first 15 days of the listing they are making it available to owner occupants and then will open it up to considering offers from investors and/or second home owners. It is an "AS IS" sale so the buyer will be responsible for any needed repairs. If you would like to take a look, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Margaret Steadman
Broker Associate
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
3620 Atlantic-Brigantine Blvd
Brigantine NJ 08203
609-264-8444 (office)
609-703-9093 (cell)
According to the MLS, this home has a bedroom & bath on the ground floor. If you'd like a link to the MLS information contact me.