Property Q&A in Tucson>Question Details

Troy.penney, Home Buyer in Tucson, AZ

Can I get a floor plan?

Asked by Troy.penney, Tucson, AZ Fri Feb 24, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3028735572-8145-W-Wandering-S…

Answers

4
Hi Troy.penny

8145 W. Wandering Spring Way is under contract. It is still in the inspection period, so it may come back on the market within a week or two. To answer your question in general, many listing agent provide a floor plan as part of the listing. If the owner or builder does not have one, there are several companies in town that will create a floor plan at a very reasonable cost.

You as a buyer could have one done if you had a contract on the house, if you were willing to pay for it.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 24, 2012
Me again...there are 17 available homes in the same subdivision right now, including 3 of the same floor plan. I would be happy to help you in your home search!

Dawn
Owner/Broker Blackhawk Realty
520-401-5874
dawnintucson@gmail.com
Hi Troy-penney,

As Spirit and David have mentioned, this property is under contract, but I was able to locate the floor plan for you (along with the rest of the Sunflower models)l. There were several options available when they were built, so there can be some variations, but this is the basic one for the Sierra 1296 sq. ft. I've posted it on my Facebook page for you...click on web reference below.
This property is no longer available.

Are you pre-approved with a lender? If not, that needs to be your first step. Next, find a local Realtor to help you find properties that are available (unlike this one). Local agents took the time to answer your questions, give one a call like David Hopper below. Best of luck.