Property Q&A in Ham Lake>Question Details

Nicole Dubose, Home Buyer in Cambridge, MN

Can I get More pictures of the property?

Asked by Nicole Dubose, Cambridge, MN Tue Jun 5, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3085875587-717-157th-Avenue-H…

Answers

3
Nicole,
As Chris and Don explained so well, working with a buyers agent that knows the area well would be in your best interest. We do work in that area quite often and since I also live and work in the local area, I would be very comfortable working with you to provide the most current information available. I'd be happy to send you a link with more information, including many pictures that are available. Please reply if I can help you in any way! Have a great day!!

Shaynn Davey
Arthur Grant Realty
http://www.arthurgrantrealty.com
If you look at the property description on Trulia there is a button to contact the agent, and on the right hand side of your screen you can contact the agent to request more information. The listing agent should certainly be able to give you more photos of the property.

I would also suggest Nicole seeking out a buyer agent to help you with the search process. Working with us does not cost you really anything since the seller pays our fees, and we have the most updated listings (since websites such as Trulia pull all the data from my MLS). I am assuming you also will eventually want to look at a property and a buyers agent can assist you.

The majority of Trulia's listings are outdated because they are very slow to change the status when a home moves to pending or sold, and when the home is removed from the market.

You also need to be pre-approved in order to preview homes and ultimately write an offer. A buyer's agent can help you with the best property search available (it is our job after all), finding the right lender that meets your needs, help you preview homes and understand the current market conditions, and successfully negotiate a contract so you can buy the home of your dreams!

There really is no downfall to using a buyer's agent. You can look at my profile and I talk more about this in the "About Me" section. Believe me I know just about every buyer I work with has been looking at homes for awhile it is really fun ha, but eventually you will need to take the next step by working with a Realtor. Financing is very challenging right now, and the sooner I get you working with my loan officer you can have a peace of mind knowing exactly how much you can buy. No matter if you are not planning on buying for 3 months or 12 months you will want to speak with my loan officer right now.

So feel free to contact me directly from Trulia with any questions you may have as the next step in your buying process.

HAPPY HOUSE HUNTING!

~Chris
Hi Nicole,

There are 17 photos on MLS. Send an email address and I will forward them to you. Nice looking home!