Property Q&A in Irving Park>Question Details

Ronnetta Phi…, Renter in Chicago, IL

Can I contact this landlord asap?

Asked by Ronnetta Phillips, Chicago, IL Mon May 6, 2013

really interested

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3116921124-4027-N-Monticello-1e…

Answers

8
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have on that one
Be prepared to provide an application, credit report, income info, past rental history and possibly a background check.
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
hurry.. these go really fast
Yes why not ? Click on the link and do it
The listing agent's info is at the bottom of the listing. That's the only person who can help you immediately. There's no other contact info for the agent. But be aware that if it was listed more than a week ago, most likely it's no longer available. Good luck!
There's a contact the owner button right there. Just follow the steps.