Property Q&A in Clayton>Question Details

Tirone, Home Buyer in Garner, NC

Can I buy it right now at this price?

Asked by Tirone, Garner, NC Wed Sep 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3132433848-1008-Day-Flower-Dr…

Answers

2
Hi Tirone. You can certainly offer list price or suggest a negotiated price based on comps In the area. I would be glad to help you view the house and negotiate an offer to purchase if you find it to be the house you wish to purchase. Feel free to call or text me 919-452-9379. Talk soon! Dawn Anderson Coldwell Banker Adv.
Yes, the bank wants the listing price of $176,900 for it. You can normally negotiate the price down but not by too much since it's already at a discounted price.

I have taken previous clients to this house and if I remember correctly, it has some bowing going on with the laminate floors. It's got TONS of space upstairs and has a huge kitchen and pantry.

Please call or email for further help! Please note that I would cost you $0 as a buyers agent but give you the peace of mind and reassurance you need.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you for your time!
The amount of $20,000 on Trulia is WRONG!
Flag Wed Sep 25, 2013