Property Q&A in 91762>Question Details

m.wade6942, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

CITY OF ONTARIO CODE ENFORCEMENT RED TAGGED LANDLORD'S PROPERTY NEXT DOOR. I HEARD LANDLORD WAS SERVED YESTERDAY WITH A NOTICE OF 72 HOURS TO VACATE

Asked by m.wade6942, Los Angeles, CA Fri May 24, 2013

CITY OF ONTARIO CODE ENFORCEMENT RED TAGGED LANDLORD'S PROPERTY NEXT DOOR. I HEARD LANDLORD WAS SERVED YESTERDAY WITH A NOTICE OF 72 HOURS TO VACATE THE PROPERTY WHERE I AM CURRENTLY LIVING AND HAVE BEEN LIVING FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS.... THEIR ARE 5 APARTMENTS ON THIS PARTICULAR PIECE OF PROPERTY. I WAS GIVEN THIS INFO. BY ONE OF THE OTHER TENANTS JUST YESTERDAY. I AM CURRENTLY UNEMPLOYED BECAUSE OF HEALTH ISSUES AND MY HUSBAND RECENTLY FILED FOR DISABILITY. WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Answers

1
All the landlords in City of Ontario must be joined together to fight back for your right and justice. The landlords are not responsible for anything, not only pay your property taxes. The City of Ontario, they dare not to fight the vagrants, the gangsters.