Property Q&A in Encino>Question Details

giselesilves…, Renter in Encino, CA

As I don't have a credit yet, how can I rent this place?

Asked by giselesilvestre, Encino, CA Wed Sep 25, 2013

I'm foreign coming from Brazil and would be moving in December.

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 14, 2013
work with an agent.
Probably will have to provide larger deposit
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 26, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer