Joey0998, Other/Just Looking in 10305

Around about what does it cost to build a house from ground up? Not including property cost

Asked by Joey0998, 10305 Sat Oct 29, 2011

Answers

5
Anywhere from $125-$150 /sq. ft. depending on your extras.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 30, 2011
I would try to get these answers from a contractor. He would have the best estimates.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 29, 2011
Joey,

Location makes a difference, as land prices vary. So does the lot size. My ballpark guesstimate is that you can build a new home for about $150k, plus the cost of land.
Web Reference: http://www.718forsale.com
Too many variables for an accurate answer, therefore consult with a few local licensed contractors and ask for free estimates; that way an informed decision can be made....
The answer depends on the builder and on the quality level you are seeking. The second floors of a home is less expensive to put on than the first floor. My guess would be about $220-280/sq ft on the first floor.

I would be happy to provide you with some builders' names/numbers and you can ask them the same question.