Property Q&A in Columbia>Question Details

Lora, Home Buyer in 65203

Are you familiar with the Homepath Renovation Mortgage option for a Fannie Mae home? I'm having a hard time finding a bank that participates in como.

Asked by Lora, 65203 Thu Dec 24, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1030542808-7405-W-Country-Hil…

Answers

2
Lora -
There are no Columbia, MO banks that participate in this program but there are two that have what you're looking for online. Colonial National Mortgage (Ft. Worth, TX) and Flagstar Bank (Troy, MI) both do the Homepath RENOVATION Mortgage. There are many others that do the Homepath but only these two for the Renovation portion. You can find a list of banks at the Fannie Mae web site. The Homepath Mortgage is a great tool if you fit within the guidelines. The property you asked about does show being under contract but I'd love to help you find another and talk to you in more detail about the loans available. Please give me a call or email if you'd like more info.

Trisha Lee REMAX Boone Realty
TrishaLee@Remax.net (573) 999-1000
ABR, GRI, CRS, e-PRO - a full time REALTOR here to serve YOU!
7405 W Country Hill is under contract I believe.

I have done a homepath deal recently. It went smoothly. All the lenders are out of town though. As far as I know there's no local way to get a homepath loan. I can help you through if you need it and don't have an agent.

Thanks! Merry Christmas!