Property Q&A in Fort Wayne>Question Details

Tara Yarian, Home Buyer in Fort Wayne, IN

Are you doing showings on this home? e mail address is tly843@yahoo.com or my cell is 260-310-4146 text or call, Thank you Tara

Asked by Tara Yarian, Fort Wayne, IN Thu Aug 23, 2012

Are you doing showings on this home? e mail address is tly843@yahoo.com or my cell is 260-310-4146 text or call,
Thank you Tara

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3081435398--Eventer-Trl-Fo…

Answers

5
Justin Herber’s answer
Thank you Tara for asking,
I just left you a voicemail, so feel free to call me back and I will get you through that house, and any other you may be looking at! The service I will provide you will be second to none. Thanks!
Justin
jherber@cbrwg.com
413-4942
ps...i have sent you info on this house to your email.
Please visit my free informative website:
http://www.kenrichardsonrealty.com
Sorry my contact information did not attach to the previous response:
Ken Richardson
Ken Richardson Realty Company
Office: (260) 422-1888
Cellular: (260) 413-6058
Fax: (260) 486-2640
E-mail: ken@kenrichardsonrealty.com

More than 25 years in the real estate business!
Hi Tara,
The home you asked about is not yet sold but is currently in "Pending" status which means that the bank has accepted an offer from a buyer. Occasionally a buyer is not able to complete their purchase and a home is put back into the "active" market. If you would like me to monitor the transaction for you please let me know, I will be glad to do so.

If you let me know what specific features you are looking for I will be happy to create a profile in my search database. Each time a property is listed for sale that matches your criteria you are sent an immediate e-mail notification containing photos and all details (room sizes, etc.). Because you are notified as soon as a home is entered into the Realtor's Multiple Listing Service you have the ability to preview it before it is posted on most other websites. I provide this service at no charge to home shoppers. Anytime you see something that appeals to you I am able to research the history of the property and walk you through it before many other home shoppers even know it is available.
This property is already sold. Would you like help finding something else? I can look for you if you let me know what features are important to you.

Elizabeth
elimlarson@gmail.com
260-615-7582