Property Q&A in Alki>Question Details

Diane Cartwr…, Home Buyer in Seaside, OR

Are there pictures of the interior?

Asked by Diane Cartwright, Seaside, OR Mon Mar 4, 2013

Is there a garage, fireplace?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3106478082-3045-61st-Ave-SW-S…

Answers

6
No garage or fireplace and this went Pending Inspection on Jan 31st.
Cartwritght,
The good news is yes, there are some interior pictures. The bad news is this home is already under contract. The technical status is Pending Inspection after only 14 days. You could write a backup offer if you felt strongly this was the one.
Great homes are getting snapped up quickly all around the area. If you are not currently working with a local agent, you may find it very helpful. We can send you listings that are current, update you as things change, preview homes that look promising and help you with the entire process
There are pictures available on the MLS site. Would you like me to forward those to you? Are you interested in other homes similar to this in that area?
Hello Cartwright.d,

There are pictures of the interior on the MLS. There is no fireplace or garage, and this listing is currently pending inspection.

I work and live in West Seattle where this property is located and the listing agent works out of the same office as I do. If you would like to see the interior I can email you the listing from the MLS, and also if you are interested in this property I can contact the listing agent to find out if any back up offers are being accepted.

If you would like help with this or with anything else, feel free to contact me.

Michael Copeland
425-213-8124
michael@mbcopeland.com
This property is already pending inspection. That being said, there are additional photos, http://eastsidehomelink.com/438629. There is no garage and there is no fireplace.
I'm sorry, but this is not my listing. please contact the listing agent.