Property Q&A in Wayne>Question Details

Katherine Pe…, Home Buyer in Conshohocken, PA

Are there, or will there be, any pictures from the inside of the house? Thanks!

Asked by Katherine Perkins, Conshohocken, PA Thu Jan 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3102567765-238-Willow-Ave-Way…

Answers

6
I don't know what you ended up doing, but please please DO NOT rely only on photos of homes. You need a good advisor who knows the area and can tell you, for example, if this paritcular street has suffered enormously with the recent heavy rains and flooding. (part of it,yes). Interview good local buyers agents, talk to a reputable, local lender about your financing options and only then go looking at houses. It is not the order most folks want to do it in but you will get the best results this way.
The last time I can remember the market being this crazy was about 10 yrs. ago. I'm not sure how long this will go on...however it is a good sign. Put own your seat belt. The market is zooming ahead with a period of steep appreciation taking place as we speak. Buyers know it and are now whiling to pay above appraised values for homes. Look forward , not back! Low inventory and high demand is changing the landscape here and in many locations across the country.
I didn't find any other photos of that home. There were none on any historical listings. It's always best to see a home in person anyway. Photos can be deceiving. Are you working with a Realtor?
Hi Katherine, hope all's well with you and thanks for your email.

I don't have any pics of the interior to show and I can tell you that the interior does require some to significant clean up and remodeling.

This property is a TLC / Fix Up type property....it's in a great location, walking distance to the center of Wayne and the R5 train into Center City....but the house does require some contractor work prior to move in condition.

If you're interested in visiting the property, I'd be happy to schedule a visit with you.

If you're interested in visiting other similar properties that are available for purchase, and you're not currently working with a Realtor, I'd be happy to work with you to find you a property that fits your needs.

Should you have any questions or concerns that I can address, please feel free to call me directly at 610.659.9364 or send me an email to cvanzandt@cbpref.com.

Thanks for your time and consideration Katherine and I look forward to hearing back from you at your convenience.
Hi Katherine, love Wayne. This home has been on the market for 47 days, so I doubt they will add photos. The best thing to do would be to have your Realtor take you through. If you haven't signed an exclusive Buyer's Agency Agreement with a Realtor, I would be happy to take you through as my "interview!

I have time this Saturday after about 1:30pm...

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.979.5967 cell
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com
If you would like, I'd be more than happy to swing by and take a few photos for you.

Feel free to email me at tmorrison@tylerjmorrison.com

Tyler J. Morrison
Web Reference: http://Philly-Sales.com