Property Q&A in Melrose Park>Question Details

MrHotshot1, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

Are there more photos of this home?

Asked by MrHotshot1, Houston, TX Thu Dec 27, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3103802558--SW-3rd-St-Fort-La…

Answers

5
Sorry, this home is no longer available. If you would like assistance in finding a great new home for you and your family in the Fort Lauderdale area I would be happy to work with you. I am a full time top producing Realtor here in Fort Lauderdale.

Barbara Easton-Irvin
Atlantic Properties International
954-740-7855

Visit my website to preview all of the home available: http://www.FortLauderdaleHomes4U.net
This home is no longer listed as active in the MLS. There are no other current pictures available. Are you interested in viewing other homes available in the area? Please contact me directly if I can assist you.
Happy New Year!
Susan Warner, By The Sea Realty, Inc.
954-857-9856
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Hello Mvpincceo,

I have obtained the additional photos you requested. Please send your e-mail address to BestFloridaProperties@yahoo.com, so that I can forward them to you.

Thank You and Warm Regards,
Sherry Laing
Licensed Realtor
Galt Ocean Realty
(954) 665-9814
A prior listing has more photos. Contact me please for more information.
Hello Mvpincceo,

The full property address is 2836 SW 3rd Street, Fort Lauderdale. I have requested additional photos from the listing agent. Please send your e-mail address to me at BestFloridaProperties@yahoo.com, so I can forward the photos to you when I receive them.

Thank You and Warm Regards,
Sherry Laing
Licensed Realtor
(954) 665-9814