Property Q&A in Dillon>Question Details

Johnharwood, Home Buyer in Dillon, CO

Are there mobile home restrictions on this property? Thanks

Asked by Johnharwood, Dillon, CO Fri Jul 15, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1093735359-251-Lakeside-Dr-Di…

Answers

5
Hi John
With respect to modular or mobile homes, Summit county planning said there doesn't appear to be restrictions. However, once the type of unit is decided it's a good idea to go
before the board to be sure. I can get the phone number for you to ask directly.
Have a great day!
Kris Nichols
970-485-2515
Broker /owner
Summit County Real Estate
Thanks for the responses. I would have to buy one locally. The mobile home parks look good but it would be much nicer to have a plot on an acre or so. I know there are a lot of restrictions, but I thought it would be worth a shot. Please let me know if you here of anything.
Thanks again,
John
I do not believe that moblie homes would be permitted here, but if you do want to put one on a lot, I can help you determine where that would be possible.

Kerri Rougemont
Metro Brokers Mountian Lifestyle RE
(970) 390-2793
Hello
I will look into this for you. I'm a Broker here and this is a beautiful sub. I'm pretty sure you cannot but will get back to you.
Can you tell me more regarding your criteria? Are you relocating a mobile home or looking to purchase a lot to install a new one?

Kris Nichols
Broker /Owner
Summit County Real Estate
HTTP://WWW.summitcountydreamhomes.com
970-485-2515
I'm not in that area, so I can't answer that for you. Hopefully you'll get some Summit County agents responding to you. If nobody responds to your question, you could try contacting the listing agent. At the very bottom of the page you see it's listed by Laurie Williams with ReMax. However, the BEST way to buy real estate would be to find a Realtor to work for you as a Buyer's Agent. This way he/she can research properties that fit your criteria, and do the research (like mobile home restrictions), take you to look at properties, and look out for your best interests throughout the entire transaction. If you need the name of someone, let me know!