Property Q&A in Indianapolis>Question Details

Dlc, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

Are there hook ups for washer/dryer at 7437 County Brook Drive?

Asked by Dlc, Indianapolis, IN Thu Jun 28, 2012

It appears that there is a separate entrance. Is there a back door?
How safe is the area around the condos?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3086155920-7437-Country-Brook…

Answers

4
There are 2 bedrooms, both upstairs. Would be no ability to build a garage, everyone has carport parking space.
I had a unit listed at 7451 and she has W/D set up in the downstairs 1/2 bath. There is also a small laundry building directly in front of her unit-presently under going repairs. Some units have a W/D set up in the upstairs bath area. There are 2 entrances in the front of the building and a back exit to a privacy fenced patio area. Check the web sites for crime stats for peace of mind. Call/email me if I can be of assistance!
I had a unit listed at 7451 and she has a W/D in the 1/2 bath on main level. Some of the units have W/D in upstairs bathroom area. There is also a small building with washer dryer immediately in front of her unit-it is presently under going repairs. All units have 2 front doors, one to main hallway and a second in the fenced enclosed area going into the kitchen. There is a back patio door going into a privacy fenced patio area. If you need more info feel free to call 372-7597.
There are not washer/dryer hookups in each unit - there is a common laundry area. As far as safety, there are several websites out there that can help you determine if a community meets your safety standards - search Indianapolis crime statistics to help find the site you like best. If you need help looking for a condo with specific features, a Realtor can assist you with that. Good luck with your search. Please let me know if you have any questions.