Property Q&A in Bradenton>Question Details

vmangold, Home Buyer in Bradenton, FL

Are there deed restrictions? I am looking for a home with a pool, can I build one here?

Asked by vmangold, Bradenton, FL Tue Jun 12, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3061938532-1303-82nd-St-NW-Br…

Answers

3
The yard certainly looks like there's room for a pool but it's always a good idea to have a survey to determine the building set back lines and location or any easements.

There's no homeowners association however it's best to review any county, city or zoning ordinances to see what, if any, the restrictions are. Why is this important to you? Are you wanting to store a recreational vehicle on the property or run a business from your house?

If you're not already working with a Realtor please contact me so we can discuss whether this house will meet your needs and what else is currently on the market that will meet or exceed your expectations.

Karen Nicolls, Realtor, CDPE
Atchley International Realty
941-713-4204
if you would like accurate information on this property or to view this or any other property in the area, please call me anytime. Thank you.

Blessings,
Trish Chandler
941.306.9533
Michael Saunders & Company
There looks to be room for a pool, the neighbors have one.

Knollwood doesn't appear to have restrictions beyond the local municipality guidelines. There isn't an HOA or fees.

Would you like to see it?
Are you working with a Realtor yet?

I would be glad to assist you with this or any other home that is of interest.

All the Best,

Jim Sweat, ABR, CRS, GRI, CDPE, e-PRO, ILHM
Sandals Realty
http://www.ExplainShortSales.com
941-306-7384
Team@JimSweat.com