Property Q&A in Buffalo>Question Details

Andrea, Other/Just Looking in 14225

Are there anycondos for rent at 1088 delaware in Buffalo NY?

Asked by Andrea, 14225 Wed Feb 17, 2010

Also do you know anything about 1084 Delaware, there has been a number of ads saying that there are condos for rent at 1084 delaware ave with a picture of 1088 delaware?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Buffalo/sold/1250568-10…

Answers

2
There is a one-bedroom condo that MIGHT still be available at 1088 Delaware. Other than tha, nothing there. I searched around for 1084 Delaware - it doesn't exist. That was probably a typo. I'd be happy to search for condos for you but I'll need some more information. You can email or call the particulars like number of bedrooms and bathrooms, parking requirements, price range and anything else you're looking for. Thanks for inquiring,

Ellen Warner
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
RealtyUSA
direct: 716.725.1410
ewarner@realtyusa.com
Dear Andrea:

Re: 1088 Delaware St., there is only one apartment that is for sale in the multiple listing system for $133,000. There are not any rentals showing in the multiple listing system. I do have condo rentals in Amherst, NY, (near UB) that have just been reduced. Would those be of interest?

Thank you very much and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

MICHELLE & TOM STONE
"THE STONE TEAM"
Hunt Real Estate ERA