Property Q&A in Richmond>Question Details

mtlm3, Home Buyer in Richmond, VA

Are there any pictures of the inside and outside of this house? Can we put up fencing? What else can you tell us about this house or property?

Asked by mtlm3, Richmond, VA Mon Jan 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094162832-3644-Britton-Rd-Ri…

Answers

4
Thanks for the correction - I saw "pending" , and did not want everyone spending their time on a property that was not available. I appreciate the post - so that the customer would not be discouraged from following up on the house. Have a good day.
I hate to disagree with Ms Hodgson, but I just checked and 3644 Britton is still active on MLS . It sounds to me that Ms Thomas has seen the house and at the price of the house and 3 acres, I am sure it needs a great deal of work.

The property is zoned agricultural, which means you can put up a fence. There are no other pictures available online. If you wish to see this property, i can arrange for a showing. Give me a call at 804-385-2768 to arrange for a mutually convenient time.
When I pulled up the record - to gather more information for you- I found that the sale of this property is already pending. If there are other properties that I can assist you with, please let me know.
Bridget Hodgson
Long & Foster
Grove
The bottom level of this house has been gutted. The walls are there in the upper level, but the house is not habitable in its present condition. This house needs a lot more than TLC...it needs total renovation.
Thank you for the reply, it is very hard to find something since we are still in Florida. I am looking for at least a 3 bed 2 bath home, it does not have to be a huge home. We can do minor repairs, but we must be able to live in it. I have two disables people that will be moving with me and need to have 2 bedrooms on the main floor and at least one bathroom. I am not set on the Richmond area, I am really trying to stay within 1 - 1 1/2 hours from Gaithersburg MD, We will need to have a fence or be able to put up a fence because we have dogs. I do not know what will be available if anything because we can really can not spend more than $60,000.00 we will be putting down at least $40,000.00 maybe a slight bit more, and are hoping to finance the rest if that is possible. You can email me at mtlm3@yahoo.com if you may be able to help us. Thank you, Tammy
Flag Tue Jan 29, 2013